Five spice red meat skewers with fried rice
The ingredient of Five spice red meat skewers with fried rice
- 1 cup jasmine rice, rinsed
- 600g beef scotch fillet, cut into 2cm portions
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1/four cup peanut oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
The instruction how to make Five spice red meat skewers with fried rice
- Bring 6 cups cold water to the boil in a saucepan over excessive warmth. Add rice. Cook for 10 minutes or until gentle. Drain. Rinse underneath cold water.
- Meanwhile, thread pork onto skewers. Combine five spice and 2 tablespoons oil. Brush beef with oil mixture.
- Heat a fish fry plate or chargrill over medium-excessive warmness. Cook skewers, turning, for 4 to six mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, warmness a wok over medium-high warmth. Add 1 teaspoon oil. Swirl to coat. Add egg. Stir-fry for 1 to two minutes or until scrambled. Transfer to a bowl. Cover. Add closing oil. Swirl to coat. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and carrot. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add rice and egg. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated via. Divide rice mixture between 4 plates. Top with skewers. Serve.
Nutritions of Five spice red meat skewers with fried ricefatContent: 570.015 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 54.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 235 milligrams cholesterol