Coconut poached hen on stir-fried Asian veggies
The ingredient of Coconut poached hen on stir-fried Asian veggies
- four cups (1L) coconut water
- 10cm piece ginger, sliced
- 4 (approximately 800g) Coles RSPCA authorized chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated, extra
- 1 pink capsicum, reduce into thin strips
- 1 carrot, peeled, reduce into long strips
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli, halved
- 2 bunches toddler buk choy, quartered lengthways
- 1/3 cup (80ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1 spring onion, sliced diagonally
- 1 long pink chilli, sliced
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut poached hen on stir-fried Asian veggies
- Place coconut water and sliced ginger in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Add chicken, including greater boiling water to completely submerge hen if required. Cover and produce to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, protected, for 10 mins. Set aside inside the poaching liquid for 10 mins to chill. Transfer fowl to a plate, discarding the poaching liquid. Thickly slice the hen.
- Meanwhile, warmness oil in a huge frying pan over excessive heat. Add garlic and grated ginger and Stir-fry for 30 secs or until aromatic. Add capsicum. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or till just tender. Add carrot, chinese language broccoli and buk choy. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just smooth. Add teriyaki sauce. Toss to combine.
- Divide veggies amongst serving plates. Top with chicken, spring onion and chilli. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Coconut poached hen on stir-fried Asian veggiesfatContent: