Pork with coleslaw & chargrilled potatoes
The ingredient of Pork with coleslaw & chargrilled potatoes
- 500g Baby Coliban (Chat) potatoes (see note)
- half (approximately 320g) infant wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 1 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, gently toasted
- 125g (half cup) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 beef loin medallions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dijon mustard, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork with coleslaw & chargrilled potatoes
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 mins or till soft. Drain. Set aside to cool slightly. Cut the potatoes in half.
- Meanwhile, integrate the cabbage, zucchini, carrot, onion, capsicum and sesame seeds in a large bowl. Whisk collectively the mayonnaise and water in a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise aggregate to the cabbage aggregate. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to mix.
- Preheat a chargrill on excessive. Brush the red meat with a touch oil. Drizzle the last oil over the potato. Cook the potato on grill for 8 mins every aspect or until charred. While the potato is cooking, warmth a large frying pan over medium warmth. Add the red meat and cook dinner for 4 minutes every aspect for medium or until cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest. Divide the pork, potato and coleslaw among serving plates. Serve with mustard.
Nutritions of Pork with coleslaw & chargrilled potatoesfatContent: 454.1 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein