Chicken, celery and gai lan stir-fry
The ingredient of Chicken, celery and gai lan stir-fry
- 440g pkt shelf-sparkling skinny hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 750g Coles RSPCA accepted fowl thigh fillets, halved
- 150g green beans, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 bunch gai lan (Chinese broccoli), woody ends trimmed, reduce into 5cm lengths
- four garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/four cup candy chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/four cup water
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Chicken, celery and gai lan stir-fry
- Prepare noodles following packet guidelines. Drain. Heat the oil in a wok or big frying pan over medium heat. Stir-fry hen for 3-four minutes each aspect or till golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the beans, gai lan and garlic to the wok. Stir-fry for two-three minutes or till gai lan starts offevolved to wilt.
- Return the chicken to the wok. Combine the sweet chilli sauce, ginger and water in a bowl. Add to the stir-fry. Stir till heated via. Remove from warmth. Add noodles and gently toss to mix. Top with sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Chicken, celery and gai lan stir-fryfatContent: 521.976 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50.1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2.9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 158 milligrams cholesterol