The ingredient of Korean bibimbap
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- half of teaspoon sesame oil
- 500g Coles Australian pork rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Sesame oil, few drops
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch pak choy, leaves eliminated, stems finely sliced
- 2 cups wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 450g pkt Sunrice family length microwaveable fragrant brown Rice
- four Coles Brand Australian loose range eggs
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, toasted, to sprinkle
- Chilli sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Korean bibimbap
- Combine soy, ginger, garlic, sugar and sesame oil in a jug. Place beef in a glass or ceramic dish. Pour over marinade and toss to coat. Set apart for 30 mins for the flavours to expand.
- Heat a wok over medium-excessive warmness. Add 1 teaspoon of peanut oil and multiple drops of sesame oil. Stir-fry mushrooms for three mins or till browned. Remove to a plate. Keep warm. Add every other tsp of peanut oil to the wok. Stir-fry carrot for 1-2 mins. Remove to a plate. Add pak choy leaves and stems and stir-fry for two minutes. Remove to a plate. Add every other tsp peanut oil and stir-fry wombok for two mins. Remove to a plate. Heat final oil and multiple drops of sesame oil in the wok. Cook red meat in batches for two-three minutes or until browned and just cooked thru. Remove to a plate.
- Meanwhile cook rice as in keeping with packet instructions. Heat a gently oiled frying pan over medium warmth. Cook eggs for 3-four minutes or till whites are set and yolk is runny.
- Divide rice among serving plates. Top with mushrooms, carrot, pak choy, wombok, cucumber and beef. Top with fried egg and sesame seeds. Serve with chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Korean bibimbapfatContent: