Lemongrass beef kebabs
The ingredient of Lemongrass beef kebabs
- 2 lemongrass stalks, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- half teaspoon floor turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 half of tablespoons peanut oil, plus more for cooking
- 750g red meat fillet, trimmed, reduce into 3cm pieces
- 400g dried rice stick noodles, cooked and drained, following packet instructions
- Chilli sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemongrass beef kebabs
- Place skewers in a bowl. Cover with water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, manner lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, fish sauce, sugar, oil and half of teaspoon freshly floor black pepper in a meals processor until a paste bureaucracy. Place paste and red meat in a bowl. Stir to coat, then cowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a fish fry or char-grill plate on medium-high heat. Thread 3 portions of pork on to each skewer. Lightly brush beef with oil. Cook kebabs, turning frequently, for 3-4 mins or till cooked through.
- Divide noodles amongst bowls. Top with kebabs. Serve with sauce.
Nutritions of Lemongrass beef kebabsfatContent: 666.81 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 82 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 178 milligrams cholesterol