Asian fowl noodle soup
The ingredient of Asian fowl noodle soup
- four cups (1L) hen stock
- 5cm-piece ginger, peeled, reduce into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 lemongrass stem, halved lengthways or 2 teaspoons lemongrass paste
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) teriyaki marinade
- 200g dried rice stick noodles
- 2 cups shredded wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced (optional)
The instruction how to make Asian fowl noodle soup
- Combine the inventory, 2 cups (500ml) water, ginger, garlic and lemongrass in a large saucepan over medium warmness. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to low. Bring to a simmer. Cook, protected, for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, integrate the fowl and teriyaki marinade in a bowl. Set aside for five minutes to expand the flavours.
- Heat a barbeque grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the fowl for 5 minutes each aspect or till cooked thru. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thickly slice.
- Stir noodles and wombok into stock combination. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are gentle. Divide amongst serving bowls. Top with chook. Serve sprinkled with spring onion and chilli, if the use of.
Nutritions of Asian fowl noodle soupfatContent: 402.237 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein