Vegan Japanese fried rice
The ingredient of Vegan Japanese fried rice
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons cooking sake
- 1/four cup tonkatsu sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1 carrot, halved lengthways, sliced diagonally
- 100g sparkling shiitake mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 425g can infant corn, drained, halved lengthways
- five cups cold cooked medium-grain rice (see notes)
- 2 cups chopped Chinese cabbage
- 100g frozen edamame, thawed, podded
- 1/four cup tired pickled ginger
- 10g packet sea salt seaweed snack, crushed
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Vegan Japanese fried rice
- Whisk miso paste, sake, tonkatsu sauce, sesame oil and a pair of tablespoons water in a medium jug. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or massive saucepan over medium-high warmness. Add peanut oil. Swirl to coat. Add brown onion, carrot, mushrooms and corn. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or till greens are gently charred.
- Add rice. Stir-fry for two mins or until rice is heated thru. Add cabbage, edamame and reserved miso combination. Stir-fry for two mins or till cabbage and edamame are simply gentle.
- Serve fried rice crowned with pickled ginger, seaweed, inexperienced onion and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Vegan Japanese fried ricefatContent: