Italian sausage, potato and rocket salad
The ingredient of Italian sausage, potato and rocket salad
- 2 half tablespoons olive oil
- 600g thin Italian sausages
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 750g can Tiny Taters potatoes, halved
- 100g toddler rocket
- 200g cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- basil pesto, to serve (see notice)
The instruction how to make Italian sausage, potato and rocket salad
- Heat a chargrill over medium-high warmth. Brush sausages with 2 teaspoons of oil. Cook, turning sometimes, for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked thru. Remove to a reducing board and thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, heat closing oil in a big frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and potatoes. Cook for three to 4 mins or till potatoes are mild golden.
- Combine rocket, tomatoes, onion and potato aggregate in a huge bowl. Top with sausages. Season with salt and pepper. Dollop with pesto. Serve.
Nutritions of Italian sausage, potato and rocket saladfatContent: 583.16 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 98 milligrams cholesterol