The ingredient of Fettuccine all’Amatriciana
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 150g sliced slight pancetta, chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 lengthy pink chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 690g bottle Coles tomato passata pasta sauce
- 400g dried fettuccine
- 1/four cup (20g) finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 slices Stone-Baked Ciabatta bread, for serving
The instruction how to make Fettuccine all’Amatriciana
- In a huge sautu00e9 pan over medium-high heat, warmth oil. Add pancetta and cook dinner, stirring, for 4 mins or until crisp. Reduce warmness to medium and upload shallots, chilli and garlic and cook dinner for two minutes or till vegetables have softened. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for two mins or till tomatoes have broken down slightly. Add passata and simmer mixture for 3 mins.
- Meanwhile, in a massive pot of boiling water, prepare dinner fettuccine, stirring now and again, for 8 mins or till pasta is simply cooked through however nonetheless has a chunk. Drain fettuccine.
- Add fettuccine to sauce and cook dinner over medium warmth for approximately 1 min to mix flavours. Remove pan from warmth and stir in cheese. Season pasta with salt and pepper. Divide amongst bowls and drizzle with some more-virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with extra cheese and chopped parsley, and serve with bread.
Nutritions of Fettuccine all’AmatricianafatContent: