Chocolate, hazelnut & frangelico tart
The ingredient of Chocolate, hazelnut & frangelico tart
- 300g packet Careme chocolate pastry (see word)
- 100g unsalted butter
- three/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- half cup (175g) golden syrup
- 1/2 cup (165g) Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico or other hazelnut liqueur
- half cup (75g) roasted hazelnuts
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate, hazelnut & frangelico tart
- Grease a 36cm x 12cm loose-bottomed, fluted square tart pan. Line the pan with the pastry, trimming any excess. Re-roll the pastry trimmings till 5mm thick, then use a fluted pastry cutter to reduce into lengthy strips and location on a coated tray. Place the pastry case and strips inside the fridge to sit back for half-hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Prick the pastry base with a fork, then line it with baking paper and fill with pastry weights or uncooked rice. Bake for 8 mins, then do away with paper and weights and go back to the oven for three minutes or till crisp and dry. Reduce oven to one hundred sixtyu00b0C.
- Place butter and caster sugar in a saucepan over low warmness and stir until sugar has dissolved. Add golden syrup and Nutella, stirring till easy. Set apart to cool barely. Stir in eggs, Frangelico and nuts. Pour into pastry case, then set up pastry strips in a lattice pattern on pinnacle. Bake for 45 minutes or until filling is set. Cool, dust with icing sugar, slice and serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate, hazelnut & frangelico tartfatContent: 620.205 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 51 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 102 milligrams cholesterol