Tuna penne puttanesca
The ingredient of Tuna penne puttanesca
- 185g can Sirena Tuna in Olive Oii
- 400g can Italian diced tomatoes
- 350g ribbed penne
- 80g black olives
- 2 anchovy fillets (optional)
- 2 tablespoons salt-preserved capers, well rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- four tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to flavor
The instruction how to make Tuna penne puttanesca
- Gently fry the chopped garlic and anchovy fillet inside the olive oil until aromatic and the anchovy has dissolved. Add the diced tomatoes and olives, and simmer until the sauce has reduced by means of 1/3. Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water till u2018al denteu2019. Drain and return to the saucepan. Add the sauce and combine with the tuna and capers. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve right now.
Nutritions of Tuna penne puttanescafatContent: