Zucchini spaghetti with pea pesto
The ingredient of Zucchini spaghetti with pea pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup Coles Brand Australian frozen peas
- half of cup fowl stock
- 300g spaghetti
- 1 cup sparkling mint leaves
- 3/four cup grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- half of cup blanched almonds, toasted, plus 1 tablespoon more, to serve
- 1/4 cup greater virgin olive oil
- four huge zucchinis
The instruction how to make Zucchini spaghetti with pea pesto
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic for 1 min until aromatic. Add peas and inventory and simmer for two-three mins, till soft. Cool.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner spaghetti in a massive pan of boiling salted water in keeping with packet directions. Drain.
- Place pea mixture, mint leaves, parmesan and almonds in a meals processor. Process till finely chopped. Season nicely, upload olive oil and process until blended.
- Using a mandolin or grater, reduce zucchinis lengthways into long julienne. Place in a massive bowl with pesto and spaghetti and toss to mix. Serve crowned with more grated parmesan and almonds.
Nutritions of Zucchini spaghetti with pea pestofatContent: