Veal cutlets with white wine, tomatoes, olives & capers
The ingredient of Veal cutlets with white wine, tomatoes, olives & capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 massive (about 200g every) veal cutlets, French trimmed (see notice)
- 2 leeks, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 185ml (three/4 cup) dry white wine
- 310ml (1 1/four cups) Massel hen style liquid inventory
- 50g (1/four cup) kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon infant salted capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 x 240g pkts cherry truss tomatoes
- 12 small sprigs sparkling rosemary
- 2 sprigs dried bay leaves
The instruction how to make Veal cutlets with white wine, tomatoes, olives & capers
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Heat 1/2 the olive oil in a massive heavy-primarily based frying pan over high warmth. Add half the veal and season with salt and pepper. Cook for three-four mins each side or till nicely browned. Transfer the veal to a huge roasting pan. Repeat with the remaining veal, reheating the pan between batches.
- Heat the ultimate oil within the frying pan over low warmth. Add the leek and garlic. Cook, stirring every so often, for 5 mins or till soft.
- Add the wine. Increase warmth to excessive and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 1 minute. Add the inventory and simmer for a in addition 2 minutes.
- Pour the wine mixture into the pan. Sprinkle with the olives and capers. Use scissors to reduce each tomato truss in half. Arrange the tomatoes across the veal. Place the rosemary and bay leaves across the veal. Bake in oven for 20 mins or till the veal is smooth and the tomatoes start to melt. Serve.
Nutritions of Veal cutlets with white wine, tomatoes, olives & capersfatContent: 372.362 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol