Key lime pie
The ingredient of Key lime pie
- 200g wheatmeal or Granita biscuits
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 100g butter, melted
- 4 eggs, lightly crushed
- 395g can condensed milk
- 2/three cup (160ml) cream
- Zest and juice of four limes
The instruction how to make Key lime pie
- Preheat oven to one hundred seventyu00b0C. Line base of a 20cm springform tin with baking paper.
- Process biscuits until high-quality crumbs. Add almonds, sugar and butter, process until combined. Press combination firmly into the base and 3cm up aspects of tin. Refrigerate.
- Whisk eggs, milk, cream, lime rind and juice till clean. Pour into biscuit crust.
- Place on tray and bake for forty-45 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve with more lime slices.
Nutritions of Key lime piefatContent: 506.919 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein