Gluten-free pork parmigiana rissoles
The ingredient of Gluten-free pork parmigiana rissoles
- 2 slices Abbottu2019s Gluten Free Soy & Linseed Bread
- 1 u20442 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 25g (1 u20443 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 u20442 cup clean basil leaves, chopped, plus more, to serve
- 500g pork mince
- 1 egg
- 2 1 u20442 tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- eight x 1cm-thick (about 220g) eggplant slices
- 400g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 50g (1 u20442 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- Sliced tomatoes, to serve (optional)
- Salad leaves, to serve (non-obligatory)
The instruction how to make Gluten-free pork parmigiana rissoles
- Process the bread till excellent crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Add onion, garlic and parmesan to food processor and manner till finely chopped. Add the basil, mince, egg and breadcrumbs to meals processor. Season. Process till simply blended. Transfer to a bowl. Shape the combination into eight 2.5cm-thick patties. Place on a lined plate in the refrigerator until required.
- Meanwhile, warmness 2 tablespoons oil in a huge non-stick frying pan over medium warmth. Season the eggplant. Cook, turning, for 10 mins or until eggplant is gentle and cooked via. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat closing 2 teaspoons oil over medium warmness. Cook rissoles, turning, for eight mins or until browned and almost cooked via. Transfer to a greased baking tray. Top rissoles with sauce, eggplant and mozzarella.
- Preheat the oven grill to excessive. Cook rissoles for 4 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted. Sprinkle with extra basil leaves. Serve with sliced tomato and salad leaves, if you want.
Nutritions of Gluten-free pork parmigiana rissolesfatContent: 527.473 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein