The ingredient of Rice fritters
- 750ml (three cups) milk
- 220g (1 cup) arborio rice
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 270g (1 1/4 cups) caster sugar
- 75g (half of cup) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- Vegetable oil, to deep-fry
The instruction how to make Rice fritters
- Combine milk and rice in a saucepan over medium-excessive warmness. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce warmth to low. Cook, included, stirring every now and then, for half-hour or till tender. Remove from warmth and stir inside the egg yolks, um and 55g (1/4 cup) of the sugar. Transfer to a bowl. Place inside the fridge for half-hour to chill.
- Stir flour into rice mixture. Use an electric beater to whisk egg whites in a smooth, dry bowl till stiff peaks shape. Use a large metallic spoon to fold the egg whites into the rice combination.
- Combine the ultimate sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Add oil to a saucepan to reach a depth of 10cm. Heat to 190oC over high warmness (when oil is prepared, a cube of bread turns golden brown in 10 seconds). Place 10 heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture into the oil. Cook for three-four minutes or until golden. Use a slotted spoon to switch to a twine rack set over a tray to empty. Repeat in four extra batches with final mixture. Toss the fritters within the cinnamon sugar.
Nutritions of Rice frittersfatContent: