Spicy meatballs with mushrooms, spinach and couscous
The ingredient of Spicy meatballs with mushrooms, spinach and couscous
- 10 (750g) Italian-fashion red meat sausages
- 1 half of tablespoons olive oil
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 575g jar napoletana pasta sauce
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 half of cups couscous
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
The instruction how to make Spicy meatballs with mushrooms, spinach and couscous
- Squeeze meat from sausage casings right into a bowl. Using damp arms, roll tablespoons of meat into balls. Place on a plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a big frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Add half the meatballs. Cook, turning, for three to four minutes or till golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with final meatballs (see notice). Add mushrooms to pan. Cook for 5 mins or until softened.
- Add pasta sauce. Bring to the boil. Return meatballs to pan. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer for five mins or until meatballs are cooked via. Stir in spinach. Cook, stirring, for 1 to two mins or until spinach has wilted.
- Meanwhile, combine couscous, boiling water and ultimate oil in a huge heatproof bowl. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes or until liquid has absorbed. Using a fork, stir to separate grains.
- Divide couscous among plates. Top with meatball mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Spicy meatballs with mushrooms, spinach and couscousfatContent: 789.895 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol