Spiced honey panna cotta
The ingredient of Spiced honey panna cotta
- three cups (750ml) thickened cream
- 300ml milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- four complete cloves
- three star anise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (30ml) honey
- 12g (6 sheets) gold-power gelatine leaves, soaked in cold water, drained
- three teaspoons Equal sweetener
- 50g shredded coconut, toasted
- 6 superstar anise, greater, to garnish
The instruction how to make Spiced honey panna cotta
- Heat cream and milk in a saucepan over a medium warmth and convey to a mild simmer. Remove from warmness. Add the vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and star anise. Set aside for 10-15 mins to infuse.
- Drain the combination right into a jug. Discard whole spices. Return combination to heat and prepare dinner until the liquid is sort of at boiling point. Remove from heat. Add the honey, gelatin and Equal Sweetener and stir until dissolved. Strain mixture into 6 small bowls or glasses. Place into refrigerator for four hours or in a single day to set.
- Top with shredded coconut and additional star anise to serve.
Nutritions of Spiced honey panna cottafatContent: