Tomato and curry sausages
The ingredient of Tomato and curry sausages
- eight beef sausages
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- three teaspoons sundried tomato pesto
- 800g can diced Italian tomatoes
- Sweet potato mash, to serve
- Steamed inexperienced beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato and curry sausages
- Preheat grill on medium warmth. Prick each sausage with a fork three instances. Place sausages onto grill tray. Grill, turning twice, for 10 minutes or until cooked via. Using a serrated knife, slice sausages diagonally into 1.5cm-thick pieces.
- Heat oil in a huge saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Add curry powder and pesto to saucepan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, sausages, and salt and pepper. Reduce warmness to medium-low. Cover. Simmer for 15 mins or till sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve sausages with kumara mash and steamed green beans.
Nutritions of Tomato and curry sausagesfatContent: 549.939 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 107 milligrams cholesterol