Easy fried fowl with homemade potato wedges
The ingredient of Easy fried fowl with homemade potato wedges
- 1 half cups (375ml) buttermilk
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- eight Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Drumsticks
- 1kg Red Royale potatoes, reduce into wedges
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup (150g) undeniable flour
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Rice bran oil, to shallow-fry
- 2/three cup (200g) entire egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon sparkling dill, chopped
- 1 gherkin, finely chopped
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy fried fowl with homemade potato wedges
- Combine the buttermilk and garlic in a huge shallow ceramic or glass dish. Add the bird and turn to coat. Season. Cover. Place inside the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line 2 big baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine the potato and olive oil in a massive bowl. Season. Place on 1 covered tray. Bake for 30 mins or until smooth.
- Meanwhile, integrate flour, paprika and pepper in a bowl. Season. Drain the hen. Dip each piece within the flour mixture, turning to coat. Heat the rice bran oil in a huge frying pan. Fry hen, turning, for 5 mins or till golden. Place on closing organized tray. Bake for 30 mins or till cooked thru.
- Combine the mayonnaise, capers, dill and gherkin in a small bowl.
- Serve chicken with tartare sauce, potato wedges, salad leaves and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Easy fried fowl with homemade potato wedgesfatContent: