The ingredient of Buffalo wings
- eight organic hen wings
- 75g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 teaspoon floor coriander
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon floor allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped (non-compulsory)
The instruction how to make Buffalo wings
- Cut chook wings in 1/2 among the joints, then trim off the suggestions. Melt butter in a frypan over medium heat, then add Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces, and half of teaspoon each of salt and pepper, stirring nicely.
- Combine wings and sauce aggregate in a bowl and marinate, protected, within the fridge for a few hours or in a single day.
- Preheat the oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange the wings at the tray and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and cooked via.
- Meanwhile, for the kickass barbeque sauce, warmth the olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low warmness. Add the onion, garlic, coriander, cumin, allspice and cayenne, and cook, stirring, for five minutes or until the onion is soft. Add the brown sugar and malt vinegar or lemon juice, and stir until mixed.
- Add the tomato sauce, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and 1 cup (250ml) water, then season with sea salt and freshly floor black pepper. Increase warmth to medium-high and bring to the boil, then lessen warmness to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring once in a while, until thickened.
- Allow to chill barely, then puree in a blender. Cool completely, then scatter with spring onions to serve, if desired.
- Serve the wings with a bowl of kickass fish fry sauce for dipping.
Nutritions of Buffalo wingsfatContent: 440.477 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein