Basil and lemon hen salad on toasted ciabatta
The ingredient of Basil and lemon hen salad on toasted ciabatta
- 8 slices ciabatta (crusty Italian bread)
- Olive oil spray
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 3 cups shredded Roast Chicken
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons clean lemon juice
- 1 half of tablespoons olive oil
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 1/2 small pink onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stick, trimmed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Basil and lemon hen salad on toasted ciabatta
- Preheat a fish fry grill or chargrill on high. Spray each sides of bread with oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes every side or until charred. Rub 1 side of every bread slice with the cut aspect of the garlic.
- Meanwhile, integrate the hen, lemon rind, lemon juice, oil, rocket, basil, onion and celery in a large bowl.
- Divide the bread among serving plates and pinnacle with the salad.
Nutritions of Basil and lemon hen salad on toasted ciabattafatContent: 428.288 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 133 milligrams cholesterol