Tuna, ricotta and spinach cannelloni
The ingredient of Tuna, ricotta and spinach cannelloni
- 250g frozen chopped spinach, thawed, extra moisture removed
- 425g can Coles Brand tuna chunks in springwater, drained
- 400g clean ricotta
- 1 lemon, finely zested
- half of cup (40g) basil leaves, finely chopped
- half of cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 680g jar Paul Newmans very own bolognese pasta sauce
- four clean lasagne sheets
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Green salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Tuna, ricotta and spinach cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 3L ability, 20cm x 30cm (base size) ovenproof dish.
- Place spinach, tuna, ricotta, lemon zest, basil and 1/2 the parmesan in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well mixed.
- Place 1 cup of the pasta sauce on the base of the prepared dish. Halve the lasagne sheets crossways. Place half of a cup of tuna aggregate along the centre of each sheet and roll up to surround filling. Arrange the cannelloni in a single layer inside the dish. Top with ultimate pasta sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining parmesan. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or till golden and cooked thru. Serve cannelloni with crusty bread and a inexperienced salad.
Nutritions of Tuna, ricotta and spinach cannellonifatContent: