The ingredient of Pasta alfredo
- 375g pappardelle or fettuccine pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, beaten
- 100g quick bacon, sliced
- 1 teaspoon clean thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons simple flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 zucchini, sliced thinly into ribbons
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cracked black pepper, to serve
The instruction how to make Pasta alfredo
- Cook pasta in a big pot of boiling water for 10-12 mins, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, warmth oil in a frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Add onion and garlic and cook dinner for 2-three minutes, until softened. Add bacon and thyme and prepare dinner for a in addition 2 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir to combine. Remove from heat and slowly pour in milk, stirring continuously. Return to medium heat and prepare dinner for four-five minutes till thickened. Add zucchini and cook for five minutes. Season to taste. Stir in cheese and pasta. Serve straight away with cracked black pepper.
Nutritions of Pasta alfredofatContent: