Broccoli with garlic and chilli
The ingredient of Broccoli with garlic and chilli
- 800g broccoli, reduce into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- three garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- half of teaspoon dried chilli flakes
The instruction how to make Broccoli with garlic and chilli
- Bring a big saucepan of water to the boil over excessive heat. Add broccoli. Cook for three mins or till brilliant green and simply smooth (see shortcut). Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan or wok over low warmness. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Increase warmness to medium. Add broccoli. Toss till properly coated. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Broccoli with garlic and chillifatContent: 142.922 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein