Pumpkin and pine nut ravioli with sage-butter sauce
The ingredient of Pumpkin and pine nut ravioli with sage-butter sauce
- 500g Kent pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 55g (1/3 cup) pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 20g (1/4 cup) shredded parmesan
- 375g sparkling lasagne sheets
- Salt, to season
- 200g butter, chopped
- 1/4 cup small sparkling sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
The instruction how to make Pumpkin and pine nut ravioli with sage-butter sauce
- Cook the pumpkin in a steamer basket over a saucepan of simmering water for 10 minutes or till smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl. Use a fork to mash until easy.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium warmness. Add the pine nuts and cook, stirring, for four-5 minutes or till lightly toasted. Add the garlic and cumin and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or till aromatic.
- Add the pine nut combination and parmesan to the pumpkin and stir until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 pasta sheet on a gently floured surface. Place heaped teaspoonfuls of pumpkin mixture, in 2 rows, at 5cm durations at the pastry sheet, leaving a 2cm border around the rims. Use a pastry brush to sweep the pasta across the pumpkin mixture with water. Top with some other pasta sheet and press the rims collectively to seal. Use a ravioli wheel or knife to reduce among the pumpkin mixture to make squares. Repeat with the ultimate pasta sheets and filling.
- To make the sage-butter sauce, melt the butter in a small frying pan over medium warmness. Add the sage and prepare dinner, stirring on occasion, for four-five minutes or till the sage is crisp and the butter is mild golden. Remove from warmth and stir within the lemon juice.
- Cook half of the ravioli in a huge saucepan of salted boiling water for five-eight minutes or until al dente. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate. Repeat with closing pasta. Divide the ravioli among serving bowls and spoon over the sage-butter sauce. Serve.
Nutritions of Pumpkin and pine nut ravioli with sage-butter saucefatContent: 658.445 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein