Fettuccine with prawns, mango and snow peas
The ingredient of Fettuccine with prawns, mango and snow peas
- 150g snow peas
- 500g fettuccine
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon overwhelmed garlic
- 16 medium green prawns, shelled, de-veined, tails on
- 1 tablespoon chopped clean oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped sparkling thyme
- 3/four cup thickened cream
- three mangoes, peeled and reduce into thin slices
The instruction how to make Fettuccine with prawns, mango and snow peas
- Blanch the snow peas in boiling, salted water for one minute, then refresh beneath cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the fettuccine in a huge pan of boiling, salted water in step with the packet guidelines. Drain.
- Heat oil in a big frying pan over medium-high warmth. Add garlic and prawns and cook for two-3 mins until prawns have grew to become pink. Remove prawns and set apart. Return pan to the heat and add herbs, cream and snow peas. Cook for a further 1-2 mins.
- Toss pasta with cream sauce, mango slices and cooked prawns.
Nutritions of Fettuccine with prawns, mango and snow peasfatContent: 930.905 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 106 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein
sodiumContent: 248 milligrams cholesterol