Fish, chilli, olive and white wine pasta
The ingredient of Fish, chilli, olive and white wine pasta
- 300g fettucine or spaghetti
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- half of teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/four cup (60ml) white wine
- 1/3 cup (50g) pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 4-eight whiting or small snapper fillets, pores and skin on
- lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Fish, chilli, olive and white wine pasta
- Cook the pasta in a huge saucepan of salted boiling water in line with packet commands or till al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, warmth the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and prepare dinner, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the wine and cook for another 2 mins. Stir via the olives, parsley, salt and pepper. Add the cooked pasta and lightly toss to mix. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a little extra oil in a clean non-stick frying pan and prepare dinner the fish for 1-2 minutes each side or until just cooked via (the fish ought to flake effortlessly with a fork when examined in the thickest part).
- Divide the pasta amongst serving bowls and pinnacle with a part of fish. Serve with lemon wedges, if favored.
Nutritions of Fish, chilli, olive and white wine pastafatContent: 539.662 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein