Prawns with lemon pasta
The ingredient of Prawns with lemon pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- three tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 350g peeled green prawns, tails on
- 450g linguine
- 150g frozen peas
- 300ml thin cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 85g parmesan, grated
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawns with lemon pasta
- Soak the skewers in cold water for two hours to save you them burning.
- Place two-thirds of the garlic, the oil and a couple of tablespoons dill in a pitcher bowl. Add the prawns and set aside for half-hour to marinate.
- Meanwhile, bring a huge pan of salted water to the boil, upload the linguine and cook dinner following packet guidelines until al dente, including peas for closing 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Place the cream, lemon zest and remaining garlic in a saucepan over low warmness and simmer, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a grill or fish fry to excessive. Thread 4 prawns on every skewer and grill for 2-three mins every side till cooked through.
- Add the cream aggregate, parmesan and last dill to the linguine and serve with the prawn skewers and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Prawns with lemon pastafatContent: 962.692 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 88 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 208 milligrams cholesterol