Spaghetti with cherry tomato sauce
The ingredient of Spaghetti with cherry tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 120g pancetta, rind removed, chopped
- 1 rosemary sprig, leaves picked
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- three anchovy fillets in oil, drained, chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 400g spaghetti
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 1 cup (80g) parmesan, grated
The instruction how to make Spaghetti with cherry tomato sauce
- Combine the onion, pancetta, rosemary and garlic in a meals processor and whiz until fnely chopped.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium warmth. Add the onion aggregate and cook, stirring sometimes, for two-3 mins until the onion has softened. Add the anchovy and cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins until dissolved.
- Add canned tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Cook for a in addition five-6 minutes until barely reduced. Remove from heat, and hold warm.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner pasta in a pan of boiling salted water in line with packet commands. Drain, upload the cherry tomato sauce and toss to mix. Add half of the basil and parmesan and toss to mix. Season and divide among bowls. Serve with last parmesan and basil leaves.
Nutritions of Spaghetti with cherry tomato saucefatContent: 655.816 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3.7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 92 milligrams cholesterol