Beef korma curry
The ingredient of Beef korma curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 700g Coles Australian Gravy Beef, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/3 cup (100g) korma curry paste
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) pork stock
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled, cut crossways into 1cm-thick slices
- 1 small eggplant, chopped
- 1/three cup (80ml) thickened cream
- Steamed basmati rice, to serve
- 1/four cup (40g) roasted cashews
- 1/four cup coriander leaves
- Pappadums, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef korma curry
- Heat the oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the beef for five mins or till browned all over. Add the curry paste and onion. Cook, stirring, for two mins or till aromatic. Add the stock and three/four cup (185ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, protected, for 1 half of hours or until red meat is tender.
- Add the candy potato and eggplant to the pan. Cook, blanketed, for a in addition 15 minutes or until sweet potato is almost gentle. Stir inside the cream.
- Divide the rice and curry amongst serving bowls. Sprinkle with cashews and coriander. Serve with pappadums.
Nutritions of Beef korma curryfatContent: