Pistachio kulfi with apricots in rosewater syrup
The ingredient of Pistachio kulfi with apricots in rosewater syrup
- 2 litres full-fats milk
- eight inexperienced cardamom pods, bruised
- 50g pistachios, plus more, to serve
- 180g caster sugar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) pouring cream (non-obligatory, relying on technique)
- 150g dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
- Edible silver leaf (elective, see note), to beautify
The instruction how to make Pistachio kulfi with apricots in rosewater syrup
- Divide milk and cardamom between two huge, heavy-based saucepans and produce to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce warmth to low-medium and simmer, stirring each 15 minutes, for 1 hour or until milk is decreased with the aid of half. Strain thru a first-class sieve into the equal bowl and discard solids.
- Meanwhile, manner pistachios and 125g sugar in a meals processor until very finely floor. Stir into milk combination, cool to room temperature, then churn in an ice-cream system until softly frozen. Spoon amongst moulds and freeze in a single day till firm. Alternatively, stir in cream and in part freeze mixture in a shallow tray. Break up frozen mixture with a fork and spoon into moulds, then freeze overnight until company.
- For apricots, carry closing sugar and 300ml water to the boil in a small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from warmth, upload apricots and rosewater, cool, then refrigerate overnight till ready to serve.
- To serve, take away lids and dip moulds in brief in heat water, then flip out onto plates. Decorate with silver leaf (if using) and serve with apricots in syrup and extra pistachios.
Nutritions of Pistachio kulfi with apricots in rosewater syrupfatContent: 378.576 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 47 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 44 milligrams cholesterol