Mexican sausage pasta with cheesy tortillas
The ingredient of Mexican sausage pasta with cheesy tortillas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- eight (680g) red meat herb and garlic sausages
- 1 medium crimson capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 410g can chopped tomatoes
- 375g jar medium thick and chunky salsa
- 10 mini flour tortillas
- 1 1/four cups grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sparkling coriander
- Cooked fusilli pasta, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican sausage pasta with cheesy tortillas
- Preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C/180u00b0C fan-compelled. Heat oil in a big frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring for three minutes or till softened. Squeeze sausage filling from casings into pan. Cook, stirring for eight mins, breaking apart sausage mince with a wooden spoon, till browned. Drain excess fat from pan.
- Add capsicum and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add tomato and salsa. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, exposed, for 20 mins, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, line 2 big trays with foil. Place five tortillas on every tray. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 to 7 mins, swapping trays halfway at some stage in cooking, till cheese is melted and tortillas are golden. Sprinkle with coriander. Fold tortillas in half of.
- Serve sausage combination with pasta and tacky tortillas.
Nutritions of Mexican sausage pasta with cheesy tortillasfatContent: 547.31 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 83 milligrams cholesterol