Mexican steak with sweet potato wedges and bean salad
The ingredient of Mexican steak with sweet potato wedges and bean salad
- 800g small candy potato
- 30g packet taco spice mix
- 280g jar Coles Brand Mixed Chargrilled Peppers, tired booking oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1.2kg Coles Australian Beef Rump Steak
- 375g green beans, halved
- 400g can Coles Brand Red Kidney Beans, rinsed, drained
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thinly
- Olive oil or vegetable oil, to top up
- 1/four cup lime juice
- half of cup coriander leaves
- 3/four cup bitter cream
The instruction how to make Mexican steak with sweet potato wedges and bean salad
- Preheat oven to 220C (200C fan-pressured). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Wash candy potato well and pat dry. Cut into wedges lengthways, leaving pores and skin on. Toss in a big bowl with 2 tsp of the spice mix and a pair of tbsp of reserved oil. Place in a unmarried layer on prepared tray. Season with salt. Bake for 30-forty minutes or until tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, integrate remaining spice mix, lime rind and a pair of tablespoons of reserved oil in a small bowl. Rub throughout steak.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high.
- Cook inexperienced beans in a massive saucepan of boiling water for 1 min. Drain and refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain well. Combine green beans, kidney beans, tomato, onion and peppers in a big bowl. Pour remaining reserved oil right into a measuring jug and top up to 1/four cup with vegetable or olive oil. Add lime juice and season. Add dressing to bean aggregate and toss well.
- Season steak. Cook on grill for two mins each facet for medium or until cooked for your liking. Transfer to a plate and cowl with foil. Rest for five minutes. Slice. Add coriander to salad and season.
- Serve sliced steak and any juices with wedges, bitter cream and salad.
Nutritions of Mexican steak with sweet potato wedges and bean saladfatContent: