Tiny taco dipping pots
The ingredient of Tiny taco dipping pots
- 2 avocados, more or less chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- half cup mild bitter cream
- 2 teaspoons salt-reduced taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped sparkling coriander
- half cup mild tomato salsa
- 2 tomatoes, seeded, finely diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, finely diced
- half of cup finely grated tasty cheese
- 45g packet corn chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Tiny taco dipping pots
- Place avocado, onion and lime juice in a bowl. Mash until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, integrate bitter cream, taco seasoning and coriander.
- Spoon guacamole into the bottom of 8 x half of-cup-ability clear serving cups. Top every calmly with salsa. Spoon sour cream mixture over salsa. Top with tomato, cucumber and cheese. Serve with corn chips.
Nutritions of Tiny taco dipping potsfatContent: 190.722 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 17 milligrams cholesterol