Chilli con carne
The ingredient of Chilli con carne
- three inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to two teaspoons chilli powder
- 400g can purple kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- Steamed brown rice, to serve
- Diced avocado, to serve
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 brown onions, finely chopped
- three garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.5kg red meat mince
- 140g can focused tomato paste
- 4 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
The instruction how to make Chilli con carne
- Make multi-motive mince sauce: Heat oil in a huge saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook dinner for five to six minutes or till gentle. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to interrupt up mince, for 15 mins or until browned.
- Add tomato paste, pasta sauce, basil, thyme and pepper. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to medium-low and simmer, exposed, for 35 to 40 mins or till sauce thickens. Remove from heat. Remove 8 cups sauce to a bowl and set aside to cool (see note).
- Return saucepan to warmth. Add inexperienced onions, chilli powder and beans. Cook over medium warmness for five mins or till beans are warmed via.
- Spoon rice into shallow bowls. Top with chilli con carne and avocado. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli con carnefatContent: 1271.002 calories
saturatedFatContent: 55.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 90.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 96.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 229 milligrams cholesterol