Bean and corn nachos
The ingredient of Bean and corn nachos
- 400g luggage Coles Brand authentic corn chips
- 800g cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 200g jar taco Sauce
- 1 half cups Coles Brand tasty shredded cheese
- 1 huge avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 420g can Coles Brand corn kernels
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- half cup bitter cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Bean and corn nachos
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan. Divide corn chips among 6 ovenproof plates. Combine beans and taco sauce and spoon over corn chips. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Place in oven for approximately 7 mins, or till cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, integrate avocado, lemon juice, corn, spring onions and coriander in a bowl. Spoon over nachos, and serve with sour cream on the facet.
Nutritions of Bean and corn nachosfatContent: