Smoky chipotle chook meatballs
The ingredient of Smoky chipotle chook meatballs
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Mince
- 1/2 brown onion, very finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup (70g) fresh breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 225g pkt Old El Pasou2122 Smoky Chipotle Fajita Cooking Sauce
- 2 tablespoons bitter cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, or to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/four white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- half small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/three cup chopped coriander
- 10 Old El Pasou2122 Mini Tortillas
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Smoky chipotle chook meatballs
- Combine the mince, brown onion, garlic, breadcrumbs and egg in a bowl. Season. Roll tablespoonfuls of combination into balls and area on a plate.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook meatballs, turning sometimes, for 5 mins or until browned. Stir in cooking sauce and 1/4 cup (60ml) water. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes or till meatballs are cooked via and sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, place sour cream and lime juice in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Stir in the sugar and season. Add the cabbage, spring onion, pink onion and chopped coriander. Toss to mix.
- Heat a big heavy-primarily based frying pan or chargrill over medium-high warmth. Cook the tortillas for 30 secs every facet or until gently charred.
- Divide slaw, tortillas and meatball aggregate amongst serving bowls. Serve with coriander sprigs and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Smoky chipotle chook meatballsfatContent: