Prawn & shiitake stir-fried rice
The ingredient of Prawn & shiitake stir-fried rice
- 1 half cups (200g) white long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 12 inexperienced prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 1 onion, reduce into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 150g shiitake mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 long purple chilli, seeds removed, finely shredded
- four spring onions, finely shredded
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, sliced
- 1/four cup (60ml) mild soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
The instruction how to make Prawn & shiitake stir-fried rice
- Cook the rice consistent with the packet instructions. Drain and refresh, then spread on a baking tray. Chill, uncovered, for 2-3 hours.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over excessive heat. Add the prawns and stir-fry until just cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Add closing 1 tablespoon oil to the wok, then add the onion, garlic, ginger and mushrooms, and stir-fry for two-three mins until mushrooms are gentle. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for a in addition 1 minute. Return the prawns to the wok with the cooked rice and prepare dinner for 1-2 minutes to warmness via. Stir inside the soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Divide amongst serving bowls and garnish with chilli and spring onions.
Nutritions of Prawn & shiitake stir-fried ricefatContent: 463.899 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 64 milligrams cholesterol