The ingredient of American-style burger
- 400g heart-smart beef mince
- 1/2 cup clean multigrain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- four reduced-fat cheese slices
- four hamburger buns, halved, toasted
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 teaspoons American-style mustard
- four gherkins, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, finely chopped
The instruction how to make American-style burger
- Preheat oven to one hundred fiftyu00b0C/one hundred thirtyu00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place mince, breadcrumbs, worcestershire sauce and half the tomato sauce in a bowl. Season with pepper. Mix to mix. Shape into four 1.5cm-thick patties.
- Heat oil in a huge, non-stick frying pan over medium warmness. Cook patties for five minutes each facet or till cooked via. Transfer to organized baking tray. Top every with 1 cheese slice. Bake for five minutes or till cheese has melted.
- Place lettuce on roll bases. Top with patties, mustard, gherkins, onion, remaining tomato sauce and roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of American-style burgerfatContent: 549.222 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 77 milligrams cholesterol