Prawn fried rice
The ingredient of Prawn fried rice
- 1 teaspoon Yeos Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Coles Brand Soy Sauce
- 2 small bunches buk choy, ends trimmed
- 350ml water
- 1 cup Coles Brand Long Grain White Rice (200g), rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 big Coles Brand Free Range Eggs, beaten
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced on an perspective, white and inexperienced sections separated
- 430g sparkling Banana prawns, peeled, deveined, tails eliminated
The instruction how to make Prawn fried rice
- Combine water, rice and a pinch of salt in a medium-sized, heavy-primarily based saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer, protected, over a low warmness for 15-20 minutes, or until water is absorbed and rice is cooked. Alternatively, you can use a rice cooker.
- Transfer rice to a baking tray, spreading to a flat layer, and funky to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hr, or until cold. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Season eggs with salt and pepper and add to wok, stirring with a wood spoon for approximately 30 secs, or until just cooked. Remove eggs from wok and set apart on a plate.
- Return wok to warmness and add every other tablespoons of oil, prepare dinner carrot and spring onion whites collectively for two minutes, or till carrot has softened. Move carrot combination to the aspect of wok and upload any other tablespoons of oil and prawns. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins, till prawns are simply crimson.
- Add rice, then sesame oil and stir-fry for two minutes until rice is heated thru. Stir in soy sauce. Add buk choy and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes till just wilted.
- Return eggs to wok, breaking up with a spoon or spatula.
- Divide rice among four serving bowls, sprinkle over spring onion greens and serve.
Nutritions of Prawn fried ricefatContent: 467.962 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2.1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 308 milligrams cholesterol